Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Futurama fans???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Futurama fans???

    Anyone love this show as much as I do? There's several episodes that are just as good as any that have been done by Simpsons/Family Guy/American Dad/King of the Hill.

    Very underrated--great characters and pop-culture references.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Futurama fans???

    Great show. In case you don't know, the movie comes out in December. There are 2 full length movies planned. My prediction is that it ends up getting brought back the way Family Guy did.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Futurama fans???

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great show. In case you don't know, the movie comes out in December. There are 2 full length movies planned. My prediction is that it ends up getting brought back the way Family Guy did. </div></div>

    Hadn't heard about the movie. I love The Simpsons, don't get me wrong, but I think Fox's Sunday night block ought to be King of the Hill, Futurama, Family Guy, and American Dad. The Simpsons was the forerunner, and it's run it's course. The other shows have so much more potential for laugh-out-loud moments than The Simpsons do anymore.

    That's just me though. Great to hear that about the movie though.

    Have you went to see ATHF:MFFT yet?
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Futurama fans???

    I love the Simpsons too. The only thing I'd change with that Fox lineup is take out the re-run episode of the Simpsons or the re-run of KOTH and put Futurama back on. Adult Swim plays the same 10-12 episodes over and over, but I always watch them. You can find out more about the movie on IMDB. I forget the name of the title, but it's something about Bender.

    I haven't seen the ATHF movie yet.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Futurama fans???

    I think Futurama started out great, but slipped a bit.
    Tripping The Rift was a lot better.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •